Registration is Open for ESA’s 25th Annual Conference & Expo, May 27-29 in Dallas, TX!
Register by March 13 and save with Early Bird rates!
Join us as the most influential leaders in energy storage gather in Dallas to shape the future of energy storage.
From manufacturers to utilities, from investors to policymakers, the ESA Annual Conference attracts over 1,000 industry professionals ready to network, learn and gain insight on emerging trends. Don’t miss your opportunity to join in discussions about the rapidly evolving energy storage industry.
- Jennifer M. Granholm, Former Michigan Governor
- Bill Ritter, Jr., Former Colorado Governor, Director of the Center for the New Energy Economy (CNEE)
- Jigar Shah, Co-Founder of Generate Capital, Former CEO of Carbon War Room, Founder and Former CEO of SunEdison
- David Sandalow, Inaugural Fellow of the Center of Global Energy Policy, Columbia University; Former Under Secretary (Acting) and Assistant Secretary for Policy & International Affairs, US. Department of Energy
- John Hewa, CEO of Pedernales Electric Cooperative
- Nancy Pfund, Founder and Managing Partner of DBL Investors
- Radford Small, Chief Operating Officer of the Clean Technology and Renewables group within the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs
- John Zahurancik, President of AES Energy Storage
- Larry Weis, General Manager of Austin Energy
- Matt Cheney, CEO of Clean Path Ventures
- Brad Jones, Sr. Vice President and Chief Operations Officer of ERCOT
- Don Clevenger, Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning at Oncor